Ruby Rouge is a strong successful brand within the fashion industry. Due to rapid growth we require a dedicated and enthusiastic individual to maximise and evolve our marketing strategy and implement creative, competitive campaigns to increase our reach and further grow the brand both nationally and internationally.
The ideal candidate for this role will be passionate about fashion, technology and marketing, whilst displaying a keen interest in social media and online trends. Creativity and innovation are key, as we seek to expand our reach via clever marketing strategies, whilst ensuring customer loyalty.
Previous experience in digital marketing and content creation is required, and you should display the desire to drive sales for the brand and create a strong global presence.
You should be familiar with the process of carrying out a digital audit and assessing where we need to direct and focus our resources, working with our internal and external teams to achieve best practice and results.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Create beautiful and engaging content in line with our brand, following our branding guidelines.
- Work with our creative team to deliver fresh, interactive and exciting content through all platforms.
- Continue to develop and nurture a strong social media presence for our brand.
- Keep up-to-date with online trends, identifying and utilising these trends to inform strategies and campaigns.
- Analyse performance metrics across all online platforms and use these performance indicators to adjust current strategies and create new ideas.
- Lead advertising campaigns, analyse competitor's online behaviour and provide improved solutions to remain competitive.
- Optimise the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- Lead all online activity: sales, conversion, traffic acquisition.
- Provide clear direction for the focus of our digital marketing resources to consistently expand our reach and increase our audience.
- Actively monitor our campaigns, measuring and reporting the results to our team and directors through regular team meetings.
Requirements for the role include:
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar digital marketing/social media content creation role.
- Strong content creation, copywriting and design skills.
- Passionate, innovative, creative and determined attitude.
- Highly organised with an ability to work on your own and as part of a cross functional team.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to manage more than one project at a time.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- An interest in and loyalty to our brand - striving to enhance our reputation and reach.
- Efficient in using website analytic tools.
- Ability to use SEO and PPC marketing information.
- Flexibility to adapt as the role and working environment changes as we expand.
- Possess an understanding of our customer profiles in order to engage and maintain customer loyalty.
- Ability to translate strategy into action and advise senior management at all stages.
- Experience working with both inhouse teams and external agencies.
- Team player who enjoys working as part of an energetic creative group and is prepared to learn and develop to support the business as we continue to grow.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Fun and creative company culture
- Career development
- Generous product discount
- Regular team building treats
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business which is growing and enjoying new challenges and opportunities. You will have supports in place to allow you to be creative and implement effective, innovative content. The position will be based in our HQ in Gorey, Co. Wexford.
Please contact us expressing your interest with your CV and letter of application at email@example.com