If you need to return your item, please follow the steps below to do this:
- In your delivery you will have received a Return Form. Please complete this form and include with any returned items.
- The item must be in re-saleable condition and returned to the store within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
- All return items must be unworn, unwashed with tags in place, and with a Return Form or receipt.
- We cannot guarantee return of item so we do strongly encourage you to please send it via tracked post. Should any uninsured items be damaged during the returns process please note that you will be responsible for them.
- If you are based in Ireland you can now use An Post Return Pal for returns. You can book a collection direct from your door for just €6.00 (or €4.95 if you want to drop it to your post office). Please visit https://www.anpost.com/Post-Parcels/Click-and-Post/Returns and select Ruby Rouge with your order number as the reference.
Christmas Gifting Policy
Items purchased for Christmas gifts from December 1st may be returned until January 10th for store credit/gift card only. If the purchase is returned within 14 days our regular return policy applies.
For local returns we have a drop-off post box located to the right of the gate.
These conditions do not affect your statutory rights
Click and Collect
14 day return policy applies to click & collect from when the order is ready for collection (24 hours after placing)
We will refund your payment within 3-5 days of receiving your item. The refund can only be made to the same method on which you originally paid. Your bank may take additional time to process the refund and we have no control over this, hence we advise you to allow up to 7 days from goods being received to seeing the refund on your account. If this has not occurred within this period please contact us immediately.
We want your online purchases to be a pleasant and hassle free experience. If you are unsure of an item as regards sizing or styling before you purchase online, please do not hesitate to contact our staff using any of our contact methods beforehand and they may be able to help you in advance of a purchase.
Cancelled Orders by Us
Occasionally due to stock issues we may have to cancel items within your order because we are unable to fulfil them. In this case we will not have charged your card at this point, so the order will be voided and the original card authorisation reversed. This should not result in any charge to your card. Please note that some banks display authorisation requests on cards on their online banking, but this is not a debit from your account.