Ruby Rouge has successfully built a strong brand within their field and continue to grow and develop. Our customer is at the core of our business model and providing them with first class service is our main priority.
We now require a full time Customer Support Specialist to fulfil the role of liaising with our customers and provide best service, enhancing their purchasing experience. If you have the required skills and experience with a desire to progress and develop, we invite you to submit an application for this position.
• Be the point of contact for our customers via social media, email and phone
• Know the product and be familiar with the different brands/unique specifications/exceptional qualities or fit
• Know our customer and offer a personalised service to demonstrate you understand their requirements
• Engage with your customer observing their preferred method of communication and being available
• Be the face of Ruby Rouge when liaising with customers, observing the ethos of the company and ensuring we operate from a customer-centred perspective
• Demonstrate an interest in fashion and understand the importance of same to the customer
• Develop a working knowledge of the delivery and fulfilment roles within the team.
• Provide an empathetic response to complaints/dissatisfaction from customers
• Strive to provide solutions where possible, suggesting alternative options where available
• Follow up on delivery queries and tracking product with the delivery providers
• Escalate queries where appropriate and ensure waiting time for this is kept to a minimum
• Liaise with your manager where there are any uncertainties or where you feel you require support
• Know when to ask for assistance ensuring customer waiting time is kept to a minimum
• Min 1-2 years in a customer service role being first contact and providing excellent service
• Interest in and knowledge of the fashion industry
• Ability to be assertive and deal with difficult situations in a polite professional manner.
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written. Strong listening skills
• Good understanding and knowledge of social media
• Ability to integrate with, observe and learn from your team
• Ability to work on own initiative demonstrating enthusiasm and motivation
• Administrative skills, aptitude for learning and using software packages, creative approach to work
• Ability to compile a detailed report to keep manager informed of customer activity.
Pay and benefits
• Starting salary commensurate with experience and competencies
• Option to contribute to a personal pension plan
• 20 days holiday
• Public Holidays
• Sick Leave as per statutory requirements
• Attractive staff discount
• Training and Personal Development opportunities
• Strong support network
• Opportunity to be part of an innovative, dynamic, growing business
Please submit your CV together with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.