If you need to return your item, please follow the steps below to do this:
- In your delivery you will have received a Return Form. Please complete this form and include with any returned items.
- The item must be in re-saleable condition and returned to the store within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
- All return items must be unworn, unwashed with tags in place, and with a Return Form or receipt.
- We cannot guarantee return of item so we do strongly encourage you to please send it via tracked post. Should any uninsured items be damaged during the returns process please note that you will be responsible for them.
- Christmas Gifts bought from November 1st onwards may be returned up until January 8th for Credit/Gift Card which can be used against further purchases, once past our 14 day refund point.
These conditions do not affect your statutory rights
We will refund your payment within 3-5 days of receiving your item. The refund can only be made to the same method on which you originally paid. Your bank may take additional time to process the refund and we have no control over this, hence we advise you to allow up to 7 days from goods being received to seeing the refund on your account. If this has not occurred within this period please contact us immediately.
We want your online purchases to be a pleasant and hassle free experience. If you are unsure of an item as regards sizing or styling before you purchase online, please do not hesitate to contact our staff using any of our contact methods beforehand and they may be able to help you in advance of a purchase.
Cancelled Orders by Us
Occasionally due to stock issues we may have to cancel items within your order because we are unable to fulfil them. In this case we will not have charged your card at this point, so the order will be voided and the original card authorisation reversed. This should not result in any charge to your card. Please note that some banks display authorisation requests on cards on their online banking, but this is not a debit from your account.