We are recruiting for a very exciting Digital Marketing Manager role. We have built a very strong successful brand within the fashion industry and require a dedicated, passionate Digital Marketing Manager to maximise our online marketing strategy and implement creative, competitive marketing campaigns to increase our reach.
The ideal candidate for this Digital Marketing Manager role should be passionate about fashion, technology and online marketing, whilst displaying a key interest in various social media and all online platforms with an understanding of the capacity for change and the requirement to keep up to date with trends. Creativity and innovation are key, as we seek to expand our digital reach via clever online marketing strategies, whilst ensuring customer loyalty.
Previous experience in digital marketing is required, and you should display the desire to drive sales for the brand and create a strong global presence online. You should be capable of developing, creating and executing strategic digital marketing plans, whilst identifying opportunities and areas needing improvement.
You should be familiar with the process of carrying out a Digital Audit and assessing where we need to direct and focus our resources working with our external providers to achieve best practice. You should be able to manage our external stakeholders with a view to devising best model for the business over the next growth phase.
Responsibilities for the role of Digital Marketing Manager:
- Actively monitor campaign goals, measuring and reporting digital marketing campaign performance against KPIs
- Design, build and nurture a strong social media presence for the brand
- Constantly keep up-to-date with modern day online trends, identify and utilise these trends to assist strategies
- Analyse and utilise performance metrics across all online platforms and use these performance indicators to adjust current strategies and design new ideas
- Lead advertising campaigns, analyse competitor's online behaviour and provide improved solutions to remain competitive
- Optimise the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Lead all online activity: sales, conversion, traffic acquisition, a/b testing, reporting
- Provide timely and clear direction for the focus of digital marketing resources to consistently expand our reach and increase our audience.
Requirements for the role of Digital Marketing Manager:
- 2+ years experience in a similar Digital Marketing management role
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualification within this area is desirable
- You must have a love of fashion, everything we do is about the clothes
- Experience Knowledge of Shopify eCommerce Platform is a bonus but training can be provided
- Efficient in using website analytic tools
- Strong ability to use SEO and PPC marketing
- Experience in dealing with both client and agency aspect of the job whilst maintaining a strong customer loyalty and support
- Ability to translate strategy into action and advise senior management
- Innovative, creative and determined attitude
- Proven experience in acquiring growth in engagement and sales
This is a unique, exciting opportunity to join a business which is growing and enjoying new challenges and opportunities.
To apply pleas send your current CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting RUBY-DMM-21 in the subject/cover letter.